For Sale Details
$38.00 / SF
- Property Type Office / Medical
- Status Expired
- Created 05/08/20
- Updated 10/29/20
About 224-258 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320
Four contiguous buildings/one integrated complex, total 50,000+/- SF. Class A&B offices. Overlooks Thames River. Sale price REDUCED - now $1,900,000 - Strategically located near Shaw's Cove office park. Easy access to I-95.
Up to 13,000 sf available for lease @ $14/SF gross plus utilities.
- 238 Bank St: 6,761 SF on top floor with beautiful views of the Thames River..
- 258 Bank St: 2,300 SF on 1st & 2nd floor and 1,300 SF on 3rd floor.
- 258 Bank St. Rear: 8,370 SF on 1st floor and 9,120 SF on 3rd floor.
- Available at Pubs building: 4,666 SF.
DIRECTIONS: Downtown New London on the Thames River, near Shaw’s Cove Office Park. Former A&T building.
- Tenancy: Multitenant
- Building Area (SF): 50,000
- Year Built: 1988
- Number of Stories: 3
- Number of Buildings: 4
- Building Class: B
- Parking Count: 151
- Acreage: 2.43
- Gas: Yes
- Sewage System: Public Sewer
- Water System: Public Water
Documents for 224-258 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320224-258 Bank St BROCHURE.pdf
The Office / Medical property at 224-258 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320 is currently available for sale. Contact John Jensen from Pequot Commercial for more information.